Leatt GPX 3.5 Neck Brace
Premium Lightweight Off-Road Neck Brace.
Leatt neck braces are tested and proven to help reduce neck forces and thereby chances of a serious neck injury by up to 43%.
Latest in the Leatt range and made of polyamide, the GPX 3.5's rigid and non-flexible structure offers revolutionary protection and has been improved to be very comfortable.
It is adjustable to fit most riders and has a collarbone cutout that keeps your helmet and the brace away from fragile bones during a crash. All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces.
- Up to 47% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury.
- In-molded PC shell with a polyamide-reinforced EPS construction for lowest possible neck forces.
- CoreFlex split rear removable thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body's natural movements.
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back.
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion.
- Adjustable thoracic to ensure optimum fit.
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit.
- Ergonomically positioned open / closure system.
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones.
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding.
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation.
- Free, optional clear chest strap included.
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC.
- Weight: from 499 grams.