Atlas Neck Brace's are known for the patented flexible design, providing maximum comfort and mobility. Combining a simplistic minimalist design with flexibility, suspension, and the largest brace-to-body contact ratio makes the Atlas family of braces a clear category leader across the entire range.
Built For Teens. Reduced size fit for older children / teens, and smaller adults. A great fit for smaller women as well!
Weightless Minimal Design. Everything you need, nothing you don't. The minimalist design is incredibly light, small in size, yet big on features.
Flexible polymer construction. Tough, impact-resistant polymer construction is ideal for multiple impacts. The flexible nature of the material is designed to slow down violent impacts in an effort to spread out and reduce impact forces, rather than coming to an abrupt stop.
Split-Flex Frame. The Split-Flex Frame design allows the rear of the brace to mimic the natural movements of your shoulders to provide the ultimate comfort and mobility.
Spine and Sternum Free. Each Atlas Neck Brace sits around your spine and sternum, transferring impact forces to the bigger muscle groups rather than directly on the spine and sternum, while greatly increasing surface area contact with the body to dissipate forces more efficiently.
Chest Suspension. Chest suspension keeps the head in motion during a longer period of the impact, while promoting tuck-and-roll ability during an accident. Unique leaf spring style design provides 30 mm of chest suspension to help slow down and reduce impact forces. Each chest support can operate independently, allowing impact forces to be absorbed strategically and effectively.
27% More Body Contact. Each Atlas Brace is the smallest overall size compared to the competition, but contacts your body 27% more than the competition - making it smaller, and bigger. Increased surface area contact with the body helps spread out impact forces, with the intent of making their effects less noticeable and/or helping to potentially prevent secondary injuries.
Wireless Tether. Previously the rear tethers used an internal braided steel cable for strength. After three years of development, Atlas has gone wireless! The new tethers use a specifically formulated rubber compound co-molded to custom-machined aluminum axle nuts. This unique rubber compound provides incredible strength and longevity, withstanding nearly infinite cycle testing.
Easy Open. Super strong 7075 aluminum Easy Open release system makes removing an Atlas Brace effortless, reliable, and tough.
Smart Mounts. Aluminum Smart Mounts on the back of each Atlas Brace provide six possible settings to find tune the fit around your chest and back. The reversible design can move the back supports forward or back, and an internal spline system provides a -10, neutral, or +10 degree micro-adjustment to fit various body shapes.
Jr Hybrid Strap. A marriage of chest strap comfort, with X strap versatility. Wear it over or under your jersey, and hook it into the supplied clips on each Atlas Brace.
Multi-Use. Each Atlas Brace is suitable for all non-seated activities that require a full-face helmet. This includes motocross, Supercross, off-road / trail riding, BMX, mountain biking, snowmobiling, ATVs, etc. (note: Atlas does not recommend using this product for seated / belted activities like car racing, side by sides, or similar, as they are not intended for this type of use).
- Size (chest circumference): Prodigy: 29" - 33" (78 - 84 cm).
- Weight 1.3 pounds (580 grams).
- In the box:
- Prodigy Brace.
- Jr Hybrid strap.
- Quickstart guide.
- Sticker sheet.
- Size tape measure.
- Warranty: Each Atlas Brace carries a limited lifetime warranty against breakage for the original purchaser. Atlas Brace USA, LLC. and its subsidiaries reserve the right to repair or replace the product and/or its component parts at their own discretion.
- Innovation. To truly innovate, you have to be willing to completely change the way you think about a product. Every aspect must be re-imagined from the ground up. With endless hours of R&D, Atlas makes it their mission to create the absolute best products possible that truly fit, flex, and function as they should. Atlas is committed to excellence.
- Simplicity. Atlas goes to great lengths to create simplistic products. By removing all the unnecessary parts from the assembly, you get a far more user friendly end result. From fit and adjustment to function and maintenance, carefully engineered simplicity allows Atlas to make everything a step above the competition.
- Comfort. With most protection products, comfort is often sacrificed. Atlas believes in making products that don't over look this very critical feature so that their customers don't have to hinder their performance. Their products use never-before-seen features and advanced materials to create the ultimate balance of quality and comfort, without sacrificing protection.
- Experience. Atlas fanatically obsess over every aspect of their products, constantly pursuing perfection to create the ultimate user experience. Instead of customers asking "Why does this function this way?" Atlas wants them to look at their products and think "Why don't all products function this way!" This is what Atlas strives for, this is their driving force.
- The choice of champions. It's natural to admire our idols and imitate what they do. Atlas is the choice of championship winning athletes Ryan Villopoto, Jason Anderson, and Dean Wilson...Three of the most respected in the business.